No investment advice
The information provided within this website is for information purposes and general guidance on matters of interest only. The information does not take into account the objectives and circumstances of any individual investor. Investors should seek professional financial and taxation advice specific to their investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making an investment decision.
Accuracy of information
The information made available through this website, including any expression of opinion or forecast, has been obtained from or based on sources believed by Anvil Capital to be reliable. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information specified within this website, Anvil Capital does not give any warranty (express or implied) of reliability, accuracy, currency or completeness of any of the information supplied nor does it accept any responsibility for loss, claim or damage which the recipient or any third party may suffer in any way (including by reason of negligence) as a result of any errors or omissions in the information provided (subject to any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
Any link to this site is established at your own risk. Anvil Capital is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever suffered, whether in tort, contract or otherwise by you in connection with or in any way related to your use of the site.
Please note that this website is subject to change, updating or renewing without any notice.
No guarantee of performance
Anvil Capital does not guarantee the repayment of capital, the performance of, or any particular rate of return from an investment. Investment in any of the funds operated by Anvil Capital is subject to investment and other risks, including loss of income and principal invested. Any information on this website relating to the distribution history or performance history of any investment should not be taken as an indication of the future performance of the relevant investment. No guarantee of future returns is implied or given.
- Anvil Capital and its related entities will only collect personal information from its employees and its customers ethically and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Credit Reporting Code of Conduct.
- Of prime importance is to ensure that the person about whom information is being collected is aware of what is being done and gives informed consent in writing prior to the commencement of the information collecting process.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to restrict access to the information to those persons within the Company who have a need to see it to adequately carry out their work.
- All personal information collected will be maintained as accurately as possible and will not be retained on the Company data base longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which the information was gathered in the first place.
- Also of great importance is to ensure that the confidentiality of the personal information is preserved strictly. No information of a private or personal nature will be given to any third party without the express permission of the person to whom the information relates, and also, no information will be shared or transmitted to other employees of the Company unless that information is essential for the performance of the other employee’s work.